Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Nominations are now open for Crain's Detroit Business' Notable Women in Banking award program, celebrating Michigan women executives who have distinguished themselves by innovating, advancing and impacting banking in our state.
The deadline to nominate a candidate for the Notable Women in Banking award program HAS BEEN EXTENDED to Friday, October 1. After being nominated, candidates have until Friday, October 8 to complete a separate, required application.
Winners will be profiled in a special section of the Dec.13 issue of Crain's Detroit Business.
Final decisions about who is selected for the special section will be sent directly to candidates.
Eligibility criteria and program guidelines:
- Business leaders who have earned a Notable in Michigan award in the past 12 months are not eligible for this honor. Please review the criteria for consideration before completing the nomination form. Self-nominations are accepted.
To be considered for this award, a nominee must:
- Work in the banking industry (e.g., central banking, retail and/or commercial, internet banking, credit union, savings and loans, investment banks/companies, brokerage firms, mortgage companies)
- Be a Michigan resident
- Serve in a role no more than three levels from CEO
- Have demonstrated significant accomplishment in her role as well as the power to effect change
- Have made positive and substantial contributions to her industry and/or community
- Hold a leadership role in industry and/or civic/community organizations
Please let your nominee know to expect an email from Crain’s Detroit Business inviting them to complete a detailed candidate form. This is very important, given the possibility that the nomination notification from Crain's Detroit Business is filtered to the nominee's spam or junk mail folder.
Nominations are only accepted via our website.
Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
For questions or if you require assistance, please contact us Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm at firstname.lastname@example.org.